Your First Appointment:
Your first visit to our office establishes an important foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, such as your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Mauras. We ask that you arrive 15 minute prior to your appointment. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. Our staff is here to help you with any questions you may have.
- Primary Care Physician Referral (if required by your insurance plan)
- Important medical and surgical history information
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- New Patient Form (Please print this form, fill it out and bring it with you to your first visit)
We accept Aetna, Regence, HealthNet, Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Lifewise, Premera Blue Cross, Pacific Source, ODS, and Providence Good Health Plan. Please contact our office for a complete listing of our insurance carriers. Please contact your insurance provider that services are covered under your plan. Please verify with your plan we are a Preferred Provider. Insurance plan co-payments are required at the time of service.
We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.